Friday, May 2, 2008

Not Goodbye...Just See Ya Later!

Well everybody, it's time for a break. Not from you, but from work. Mrs Titan and I are getting the heck out of here and getting away from the work-a-day world of modern industry. We are going to the land of the space needles, coffee, and WTO protesters. That's right...Seattle! The northwest is a wonderful place and we are thrilled to go.

There will be no posts while we are gone because we will be too busy doing touristy things and eating way too much seafood. I will be back on the interwebs on Thursday, May 15th, when we return. You might even get a couple of Seattle related posts with pictures and everything! I regret that I will have a super late review of Iron Man and will miss Free Comic Book Day (be sure to check it out at your local comic shop tomorrow, May 3rd).

I hope you all have a great couple of weeks and miss me tons! See you on May 15th, unless I get eaten by an Orca or fall off the Space Needle.

No comments: