Wednesday, May 14, 2008

*hack* Still Sick *snfff*

Well folks, the cold has hit much harder today. I had planned to start writing my welcome back posts today, but, after snot dribbled down my face during a presentation at work and I can't tell the difference between left and right (even worse than normal!!), I decided to just say hi to everybody real quick.

I did get to enjoy some pop culture on my trip. I found a comic book store in Seattle for Free Comic Day. I saw Iron Man, Harold and Kumar Escape From Guantanomo, Amelie, and Galaxy Quest. I also finished 1 and a half books and generally enjoyed everything we did. Also, when I got home the new Death Cab for Cutie Album was released. Hurray!




I will write new posts again soon. Promise.

PS. I also promise I didn't get GTA IV yet. I wouldn't even have done this if I was busy playing that sucker.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Get better soon! We want more posts!