Friday, May 30, 2008

Lazy Friday

It's Friday. It's nice outside. I don't feel like a long blog post today. What I will say is the beginning of this summer movie season is making me go into pop culture overload. I saw Iron Man late. I saw Prince Caspian last weekend (expect a post on it by Monday). I hope to see Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skulls this weekend.

With movies that I have to see in theaters, plus all the season finales. (Did you see Lost? Can you believe it?!?! PS, I'm lying, I wrote this Thursday evening before it aired, but I just assume, you know?) I also have way too many books, comincs, and magazines piling up, which I need to catch up with. And, on top of all of this the siren song of GTA IV calls me day and night. I'm in a bind people!

I am going to try to get to some additional posts this weekend to help me catch up, but with sprinkler repair, Indy, and an extra long hike planned, I have no idea if I will have time for even more blogging.

Anyway, I hope to get some comic reading in this weekend also, so to get everyone in the mood for more Secret Invasion, go check out Bully's Everyone is a Skrull post.

No comments: