Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Iron Man, A Month Late

Well, anyone who is a fan/geek or both has already seen this film, so a review is a little pointless at this point. I will only say that I loved it. It was a ton of fun and Robert Downey Jr was pretty great! If you haven't seen it, go see it!

Before I left I read that you have to stay past the credits for a special surprise. If you aren't a geek, and/or haven't read any comics, it might not mean much and, like Mrs Titan, you really won't care all that much.

I, however, got the chills like a little girl, and even if nothing ever comes of the last lines of the movie, it was still pretty exciting and fun.

I don't have anything to add that you can't read on dozens (hundreds?) of other blogs, so I will leave it there. It you haven't seen this movie than go! Before Indy kicks it out of theaters!

No comments: