Tuesday, May 13, 2008

...And We're Back

We're back folks. It's Tuesday night and we just got in after a long (well, long enough) flight back from SeaTac to DIA. It was a great trip. I plan to update for the rest of the week with vacation photos and some commentary. It's not all pop culture related, but it should be fun anyway.

The trip was fantastic. Mrs Titan and I were going non-stop until today, so, I may actually be more tired now than before I left. Also, I caught some kind of bug yesterday, so I am feeling under the weather. I will do my best to bring the two of you readers (just one?) as much entertainment as I can. So, come back for more goodness.

PS. It's good to be back at an altitude where I am not smothered by air. Stupid sea level!

PPS. If I happen to purchase Grand Theft Auto IV I cannot guarantee regular updates. :)

No comments: