Thursday, November 13, 2008

Where I Watch What I Watch

So, this afternoon I was going through my TiVo Season Pass Manager to get rid of a show. For those of you non-TiVo people, this is where I can set my TiVo to record every episode of a show so I don't miss it. And, so you don't have to ask, the show was Fringe, another "sci fi" show that just isn't living up to its potential. Darn you JJ Abrams for getting my hopes up!

Anyway, before I start ranting, I was looking at all of the shows that I have a Season Pass for and decided I was curious to see which channel I watched the most of. So, I made a list. Just to be clear, not all of these shows are on right now, and some of the obscure cable shows might have been cancelled already. Also, HGTV, TLC, and Bravo shows are Mrs Titan's. I swear...don't look at me like that. Without further ado, the list, from least to most:
ABC Family
1
Cartoon Network
1

The CW
1

VH1
1
E!
1
Bravo
2

AMC
2
TLC
2

FX
2
Animal Planet
2
HGTV
3

Comedy Central
3

History
3

Scifi
3

Fox
4
CBS
5
ABC
6

NBC
8

Discovery
9

Yeah, I'm as shocked as you are. First, holy crap, that's a lot of shows! Remember, not all of them are currently airing new episodes. But also, Discovery wins! A non-network show is our most watched channel. I love what Discovery is doing right now. I will have to write a post about them tomorrow. In the meantime, what's your most watched channel? And, do you have any questions about what the heck I am watching on some of these networks?

No comments: