Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I'm Still Alive!

This may shock you all, but the computer is still dead and gone. I ordered a new, very pretty, very fast gaming machine from Dell. It showed up last week. I plugged it in, my heart racing in anticipation for the glory that Crysis supposedly is and...well, nothing. The computer started, but nothing showed up on the monitor. After about an hour on the phone with the help desk I was informed that the monitor was bad and they would be shipping a new one right away.

That was almost a week ago and the new monitor is yet to ship. It is scheduled to ship this Friday, and if it does (and assuming that was the only problem) I should be up and running on the new PC by early next week. I doubt I will have any posts until the week of 8/4, what with setups and all, but I hope to be back soon. I miss posting for all my loyal readers (hi mom!) and I hope you haven't given up on me. I will be back with new content as soon as I can, and believe me, I have a lot to talk about!

I'll be back soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We hope you get back online soon!