Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Why I Need a New Computer

So, I have been a computer gamer ever since Warcraft II came out in 1995. Since then I have eaten up everything Blizzard has released. Diablo, Starcraft, Diablo 2, Warcraft III, all of the expansions, and even, to my surprise, World of Warcraft. I never thought I would be interested in an MMORPG, but they hooked me for a little over a year. I had to stop when I got me a job, and I have been tempted to go back, but I could never make that kind of time commitment to a game any more.

Anyway, I heard some fantastic news just a couple of minutes ago. They are releasing Diablo III. Now, you may have already heard that Starcraft II is coming as well, so now they have the whole gambit of games on the way. I can't wait! These game made me a gamer and I have all faith in Blizzard to make great games. They have never disappointed me, and I don't expect them to any time soon.

Just check out the sites:
Starcraft II
Diablo III

How exciting! I got chills when I heard the news about both of these! Hoo boy, thanks Blizzard!

Two other reasons for getting a new computer:
Crysis
Spore

Yeah! Awesome! I'm not gonna have any more posts until next week, as I am headed out of town to visit family for Independence Day. I probably won't have a post on Monday either, as I will be getting home late Sunday night. You all have a fantastic 4th! Stay safe and have fun! I'll see you all on Tuesday.

No comments: