Thursday, February 28, 2008

Blogging Begins

Hello All! Welcome to my first blog post. This is my attempt to be humorous and have some fun with all of the different aspects of Pop Culure that inspire, frustrate, entertain, amuse, and even bore me. I have no idea if I will be any fun to read, but bare with me and maybe we can have some fun!

I would like to post every day during the week, but do not know if I will be able to with my busy work schedule. I will try.

My intitial thoughts for a posting schedule look something like this:
Mondays - Movies
Tuesdays - Comics
Wednesdays - TV
Thursdays - Books
Fridays - Misc, this will include music, video games, and all the rest of the crap I feel like writing about

I have my doubts that I can stick to a regular schedule like this, but let's see where this goes.

No comments: